Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fuelin' Around: NEBRASKA

DON"T KNOW WHY MY KEYBOARD IS REFUSING TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK> SORRY> MET UP WITH SOME FRIENDS IN OMAHA< NOW BACK ON THE ROAD> STRANGE THE RANDOM CONNECTIONS YOU MAKE ALONG THE WAY> WE"RE NOW AT THE COFFEE POT CAFE IN FREMONT NE> OUR WAITRESS IS MISSING AT LEAST HALF HER TEETH> FOR SOME REASON THIS COMFORTS ME> WE"RE HEADING DUE NORTH TO SD: NEXT DESTINATION IS THE CORN PALACE IN MITCHELL SD. Huh. Now it's working, but I'm not going to retype everything. Nebraska really does have a lot of corn. I'm going to really have to remember to gas up well before I need it. Stations are getting far apart. Also have seen that the mid-grad gas is 10 cents cheaper than regular. At first I thought it was a mistake, but I've been seeing it consistently. I'm not sure what to make of it, but I'm pretty sure it's a conspiracy, and/or an Obama subsidy of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment