Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"Did Do"

So lately I've been feeling like my "to do" list is doing nothing but growing and growing and GROWING. So I saw on someone else's website that to make themselves feel better they started a "did do" list...instead of a "to do" list.

Here is my "did do" list for today:
  • Nursed William for ~4 hours
  • Changed a bunch of diapers
  • Went to visit Claudia and Ethan (Hi, Claudia!)
  • Cleaned the microwave and toaster oven
  • Swept the upstairs floors
  • Vacuumed the stairs
  • Made dinner
  • Showered!
  • Updated this blog :)

Okay, so I probably did a few other things that I've forgotten about, too...but this is a start. It seems to be a better perspective on my day than ending the day not having accomplished anything off of my "to do" list.

No comments:

Post a Comment