William is now ~9.5 months old. Here are some new tidbits:
- He has 6 teeth (4 on top and 2 on bottom)
- He is crawling (started ~8 months old), and pulling up to standing.
- He has learned to clap - which is adorable.
- He started a new daycare (I miss the old one a lot, but this one is okay and is walkable, so it has been nice to get out for some exercise and fresh air with the boy every day.)
- He eats EVERYTHING in sight. He started with Cheerios, but soon learned that table food was MUCH more delicious than pureed baby food. And he promptly rejected pureed food. (I can still squeeze a little into him so that I can depete my stash...but he prefers food that he can pick up and feed himself.